The development To Improve of a child’s brain is very dependent on the growth of the baby, until his adolescence.
At times like this parents are required to be able to optimize the ability of the child’s brain.
We can provide adequate nutrition and nutrition for the child, so that the child’s brain growth can run well.
With the development of a good child’s brain, it will be good also the brain memory and skills of the child, The development of a child’s brain is not good, then it can cause the child will have difficulty in memorizing something, and also his thinking power is weak.
So early on we should be able to monitor the development of the child’s brain, in order to develop properly.
Foods that are useful for the development and intelligence of the child’s brain
1. Salmon fish
Fish is the best source for omega 3 fatty acids, which is very good for the development of children’s brain. Experts strongly recommend to consume salmon that has a high content of Omega 3 fatty acids.
Research conducted by experts, that by consuming salmon can make the memory become stronger and sharper.
Based on the results of studies at Goteborg University, Sweden, found that those who eat fish regularly will experience better brain development.
Especially on the type of oily fish, such as tuna, salmon, and mackerel, which types of fish contain the most omega 3 fatty acids.
Salmon also contains iodine, this content is useful to help the formation of nerve cells, maintain mental health, keep the mood to stay good.
2. Colorful vegetables
Various kinds of colored units such as carrots, kale, tomatoes, pumpkins, spinach and so on are foods rich in antioxidants.
These foods can maintain health and brain power. In general, the more color the vegetables are bright and fresh, the more antidioksidannya content. In addition there are many benefits of the content of vegetables.
Explanation of several types of vegetables that benefit to improve the ability and intelligence of thought, especially for children, namely:
- Spinach. The essential ingredients in this green leafy vegetable such as folate, vitamin E and vitamin K. Benefits to reduce the risk of dementia, prevent (decrease the risk) decreased brain function due to age, protect the brain from oxidative stress, flavonoid content in spinach efficacious for reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Sweet potato. Sweet potatoes are rich in carbohydrates, vitamin B6, and antioxidants whose benefits to help the body cleanse the blood and improve the ability of the brain.
- Carrot. Carrots are a source of vitamin B, vitamin C, and beta carotene, whose properties help the body to improve memory and brain function and slow the signs of aging.
- Tomato. Tomatoes contain licopene which prevents free radical damage to body cells, preventing dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Broccoli. Broccoli is rich in vitamin K which benefits to improve cognitive function and improve the ability of the brain, and slow the effects of aging.
- Red Cabbage. Red cabbage is rich in antioxidants, often called polyphenols, to reduce the risk of cell damage, and prevent and treat Alzheimer’s.
- Garlic. Garlic contains antioxidants that benefit to protect brain cells from damage, facilitate blood circulation, lower cholesterol and strengthen the cardiovascular system.
3. Milk and yogurt
Milk is very rich in benefits, in the milk there are sources of protein, calcium, vitamin D, vitamin B and potassium. Very useful for the development of brain tissue, enzymes, and neurotransmitters. Milk is very well consumed, especially for children as well as teenagers.
The content of protein and vitamin B is important in the growth of brain tissue and enzymes in the body. Eating milk or yogurt makes the stomach to survive from hunger, it’s because of the protein and carbohydrate content. The vitamin D is also important for the muscles and nerves of the system and the cells of the human body as a whole.
Milk content is also thought to be beneficial for brain memory, after a study found that people who regularly drink milk, or other dairy products such as yoghurt, cheese and ice cream, are getting better results from key tests conducted to determine the strength and their brain intelligence. Similarly, as quoted from Dailymail.co.uk
The scientists asked 972 men and women, in order to survey their diet, including how often they consumed dairy products, to ask whether they included milk in their tea and coffee.
The average participant aged 23 to 98 years, to complete a series of rigorous tests to check their concentration, memory and learning ability.
The study, published in the International Dairy Journal, shows adults who consume dairy products at least 5-6 times a week, (generally) much better in memory tests than those who rarely eat or drink milk or milk products.
The researchers conclude from this study, recommending that start the day with low-fat milk or fat-free milk. ‘
Researchers, from the University of Maine in the US, believe certain nutrients in dairy products, such as magnesium, may prevent memory loss problems.
Berry fruit such as BlueBerry, Cherries, Stawberries, and Blackberry. The fruits are excellent as nutrients for brain development of children, and also improve memory.
Juice derived from fruits or vegetables rich in vitamins and minerals, able to improve the function of brain and memory. As a big benefit and it feels good to make blueberry juice (berry fruit).
Berries are rich in antioxidants that are able to fight free radicals that cause cell damage in the body and brain. Berry fruit is very popular with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory content in it, which acts as polyphenols, or more particularly anthocyanins.
Blueberries can improve the function of BDNF (Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor), a key signal that stimulates the production of new brain cells, which also produce anti-aging effects on the skin.
Especially on the extract from blueberries, nutritious to reduce and prevent inflammation in the brain, but it naturally helps the genes found in the brain, helps the brain work more efficiently, and reduce the problem of stress.